Friday, July 22, 2016

Baby Shower 101

Hi Everyone,

Baby showers are so much fun and you always have a great time when you attend, especially when it's only family invited.  I wanted to share with you all about the baby shower that I gave for my niece a month or so ago.  She is having a boy and since we already knew his name, it was easy to plan. 

The menu was a fun one!

Mustache Cupcakes
Blue Cake Pops
Popcorn Bags
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Cheese Straws
Bow Tie Pasta
Chocolate Malt Balls
Bow Tie Sugar Cookies
Martha Washington Balls
Sweet Tea
Homemade Lemonade

The fun was that I made everything except the Bow Tie Cookies, Cheese Straws and the Martha Washington Balls.  My sweet niece, Marcy did those.

Here are my pics:


Above: Popcorn Balls for the little ones were a big hit. And can't forget the beautiful bow tie cookies.
Below: the infamous Martha Washington Balls that my niece brought were wonderful.  Mom would be so proud that the recipe has continued with the grandchildren.





 These were cut from my Silhouette Cameo and put on a poster board for the mantle.


 All the first generation girl cousins.  The second from the left was our honoree, Holly!


 This was our family group.  Actually there are a few absent, but we had fun and missed them!


We are so excited to welcome Davis into the world and can't wait to see him!  Congratulations Holly and Chad for the upcoming birth of Davis.  I know he will be spectacular, after all he will be a member of our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment