Wednesday, December 27, 2017

A New Year is Coming- Post Not Published in 2017

Hi Everyone!  Hope your 2017 Christmas was a wonderful one. 

I wanted to let everyone know that I just published two posts from 2017 for viewing that I had saved as drafts.
1. Was a post about a table that I bought, and 2 was a post from the Country Living Fair in Atlanta.  I hope that you find something in them that you will enjoy.  We all have good intentions and I meant to post them this fall and got way to busy getting ready for Christmas.  At least that sounds like a good excuse.

Can't wait until 2018 and we have some new interest to posts about.  Wonder what the new year will hold?  I pray it's a great one for you all.  I wish everyone safety, health and wisdom for the upcoming year.  God has blessed us all so immeasurably that it's hard to even want or think of more isn't it?  Lord, help us to be so grateful for what we have and except the things we cannot make better. 

Happy New year in blogland everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment