Thursday, February 8, 2018

Kim, Kathy & The Edgy Rug


Several weeks back, I believe it was actually Martin Luther King Day, I went shopping with 2 of my good friends, Kathy and Kim.  We had such a great day and seemed like we so enjoyed each other's company as we always do. We went to Woodstock Market Place.  We had such a great time that we left there at 12:30 and went to lunch and came back to finish, finally leaving around 5:00. 

But the reason for my post was Kim bought a rug at a great price.  It was really cute and looked like a Ballard Design print.  She has put it in her den and we all are crazy about it.  Seems that Kim has had some company for a couple of weeks and just now got around to putting it down.  Received the pics today and I think it's fabulous!  Kathy said it was "edgy".  Great word for a great rug.  See what you think.


 It's not quite as large as the rug that she previously had in the room but she has such pretty hardwood floors it would be a shame to not show some of them.  I love the size and actually prefer this size to the previous rug. 


While I've camped out here in this room, take a moment to notice the two poofs that she has near the fireplace.  I love those especially against the leather ottoman.  Such texture!


She and I found the column against the wall several years ago at Scott's Antique Market, another favorite place we like to wander. 

I just love going to Kim's house, it's not cluttered but very well decorated and put together so nicely in all these beautiful neutral colors. 

Thanks Kim for letting me share your space with blog land!

Please leave a comment on how you love this space, we would both like to hear from you out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment