Friday, September 28, 2018

Tablescape for America's First Daughter

I love this tablescape.  It was so much fun to put together.  I also use it for July 4th celebration with our family. I also used it for last evening's Book Chick's book club meeting!  I even served vegetables in honor of Thomas Jefferson, with homemade corn bread, what else?

I purchased most of the items from Hobby Lobby and Michael's.  I had the buffalo red checked place mats from my Christmas stash. 


You will notice that I have the napkin holders on each plate but the napkins 
weren't completed for the this shot but you can see them further down.


I thought this wooden little girl made the table a hit since the book was about red headed 
Martha (Patsy) Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson's first daughter.



Here you will see the striped napkins that I made just for this book club event.  I think the table turned out so cute.  Notice the flag straws!  I love to do fun tablescapes, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment