Friday, September 28, 2018

Goodwill Find - My New Lamp

I traveled to South Georgia last weekend for a girls weekend.  It was a lot of fun, and a lot of shopping!  Are you really surprised?  Well you shouldn't be! You know that part of being a woman is sometimes "Retail Therapy". 

My find at Goodwill surprised me as well!  I bought a lamp for $5.59.  It was a clay/pottery lamp and blue in color.  It had a stripe around the bottom showing the under part of the pottery.  Anyway, nothing was required but a lamp shade and a new finial.  So off to Hobby Lobby I went.

Here is the final look of the lamp.  I was very pleased and thought it was a super buy!




Here is where I placed the lamp on my desk!  I think it gives a great presentation!


Happy hunting ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment