Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Monogrammed Trash Can



I wanted to put a pic of one of my latest projects. I saw it at a local boutique when lunching with the girls at the price of $100.00. Well, that was just enough motivation to make me create my own. Here is the picture at the boutique. Top right with the monogram.

I came home and decided that I too could make one. Here is my hand at it. I think it turned out quite well.  What do you think?






I used an old tin trash can that I already had on hand to see how it would work.  I used some trim and put it on linen.  I had that in my sewing cabinet as well. 

Since then I I have bought some plastic cans and will try my hand at covering them.

I'm tickled that it turned out so well.  Stay tuned for the next trash can transformation! Give me your comments and let me know your thoughts. Next time I will try to do exactly as the boutique had it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment